Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New home!

Getting set up here did not take as long as I thought it would! As much as I love the versatility of Wordpress, and would love to be there, I chose this place because of its integration with Google. I love me some Google.

So here we are. Take off your shoes, stay a while. I'll work on posting more than once every 3-4 months. In the mean time, thank you all so much for moving with us. I see this as a smaller apartment, with just the right amount of cozy, and cheaper rent. Cheaper rent is totally a good thing. In fact, it's free. Free is good, because I always forget to include overhead costs in the prices of our yarn, and it costs us in the long run.

The upkeep on the website wasn't expensive. I think we spent $200 in the course of 2 years, which is pretty darn good for web hosting as far as I'm concerned. If you want to know who we went through, I'll be happy to share. If blogger cannot contain our awesome in the coming years, we'll be going with them again.

Moving here was mainly a financial decision. It's hard to be a craft person in the age of disposable everything and consumerism. So that being said, give us your money! Buy our yarn!

Seriously.

I think if you click on the picture you can see it larger. I realize this is the same batch that we've been pushing for a while, but we need it to sell in order to bring you new stuff. That's the way commerce works and all that.

Titania: Fingering weight. Superwash Merino. Sparkle!
Puck: Fingering weight. Superwash Merino. Nylon.
Oberon: Worsted weight. Superwash Merino.

ADOPTED: 23; 24; 26; 28; 30; 31


If you're interested in doing bulk orders (10 skeins or more) for custom dyes, we are now willing to work with you on that. Just keep in mind our process. We are not a large industrial dye company. Skeins will vary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment